- Essay “How My Love For Science Shook Me Out of My Comfort Zone” featured in Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Empowered Woman: 101 Stories about Being Confident, Courageous and Your True Self.
- Top 8 Hacks To Natural Living That Every Girl Should Know (Featured in an e-book published by the company Lunette that highlights life hacks to being green and healthy).
- Article “How Smartphone Addiction Is Affecting Teens’ Brains” was published in Hodder Education’s International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Language B curriculum book.
- Article “Linking Noise and Vibration to Sick Building Syndrome in Office Buildings” was featured as a chapter in Noise Pollution: Impact and Mitigation, edited by Michael Vimal Pillai (2009).
- How a Parent’s Affection Shapes a Child’s Happiness (Society for Personality and Social Psychology‘s Character & Context blog)
- How Volunteering Can Help You Build Skills To Re-Enter The Workforce (Taffeta)
- Hurricane Preparedness in the Age of Climate Change (Environmental Defense Fund’s Moms Clean Air Force blog)
- Are Birthday Gifts Bad For Kids? (The Week)
- 7 Quick Tips For Keeping Your Child’s Afterschool Routine Positive and Balanced (Palm Beach Parenting)
- How To Help Your Kids Get A Good Night’s Sleep To Reduce Anxiety (Georgia Family Magazine)
- Mindfulness Tricks to Keep Kids Calm at the Doctor’s Office (Very Well)
- 5 Facts About Animal Agriculture and Air Pollution That You Just Can’t Argue With (One Green Planet)
- How To Enjoy The Benefits Of Nature From Your Car (Car Seats To Keys)
- Why Independent Play Is Necessary For Your Child’s Health (Modern Alternative Mama)
- 7 Tips For Raising Kids With High Emotional Intelligence (Urban Mommies)
- How Drinking Water Can Soothe Your Child’s Anxiety (Very Well)
- New Jersey Artificial Reef Program: Old and Obsolete Leads to New Life (Sea Isle Times)
- Strandings on the Seven Mile Beach Not Usual (Seven Mile Times)
- Linking Noise and Vibration to Sick Building Syndrome in Office Buildings (EM Magazine of the Air & Waste Management Association)
- How to Make Good Choices on the Go [Page 8 of PDF] (Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization)
- Edited the Union of Concerned Scientists’ report The Root of the Problem: What’s Driving Tropical Deforestation Today?
- Co-authored Bioinspired Chemistry for Energy: A Workshop Summary to the Chemical Sciences Roundtable (The National Academies)
- Coal: Research and Development to Support National Energy Policy (Wrote Appendix C; researched/produced data used in Chapter 7) (The National Academies)
- Wrote Chapter 1 of Managing Coal Combustion Residues in Mines (The National Academies)
- Evaluating Research Efficiency in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (The National Academies)
- Energy Futures and Urban Air Pollution: Challenges for China and the United States (The National Academies)
- State and Federal Standards for Mobile Source Emissions (The National Academies)
- Understanding HER2 Testing and Treatment (Breast Cancer Network of Strength)
- Working with the National Academies: A Guide for Study Sponsors (The National Academies)
- Going Global: How Chemists and Chemical Engineers Can Succeed in a Global Workforce (The National Academies)