Trying to communicate a complicated message to your audience? I can help.
Seeking well-researched parenting, environmental, or wellness content that will engage your readers? I can help.
Looking to expand your green living or wellness products and services to a broader consumer-base? I can help.
Want to highlight the incredible progress your organization has made with regard to social responsibility and the environment? I can help.
I have been communicating complex science issues to a wide range of audiences for two decades, and I am here to support you through my various freelance writing services. While you are busy developing the next top products or programs and managing your incredible team, I can step in to ensure that your key messages are communicated effectively to your target audience.
Marketing and Communications Materials
Contact me for professionally crafted products that will propel your organization to the next level:
- Blog Posts
- Website Copy
- Fact Sheets
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- Corporate Social Responsibility Reports
- Project or Report Summaries
- Research Tasks
- Political Campaign and Environmental Policy Content
Parenting Article Reprints
The following parenting articles are available for purchase as reprints. Please contact me for details.
- 10 Science-Backed Benefits of Practicing Gratitude With Kids
- 5 Ways to Make Kindness a Family Activity
- The Science of Childhood Lying in an Age of Post-Truth
- How a Parent’s Affection Shapes a Child’s Happiness for Life
- Why Corporal Punishment Doesn’t Work, According to Science
- The Science of Giving and How It Can Help Your Kids
- How to Balance Receiving with Giving
- Fun And Creative Ways For Kids To Express Gratitude
- Why Kids Need Unstructured Free Play
- Why You Should Give Your Children Something To Laugh About
Diet and Fitness
- How To Be A Fitness Role Model To Your Kids
- How Yoga Helps Children Manage Emotions
- 5 Foods To Calm Your Kids
- How to Raise Scientifically Literate Kids
- Too Many Extracurricular Activities Are Bad For Our Kids
- How to Teach Your Kids About Civic Responsibility
- 7 Quick Tips For Keeping Your Child’s Afterschool Routine Positive And Balanced
- Keep Your Kids Happy Afterschool With These Enriching Activities
- How Children Find Their Purpose At Camp
- Can Teaching Kids Mindfulness Replace Discipline?
- How To Teach Children Lovingkindness Meditation
- How To Teach Your Kids Mindfulness Using Color
- Getting Kids to Play Outdoors Is One of the Best Things You Can Do for Them
- How to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature Inside, When You Can’t Get Outside
- How Baby Carriers Help You Explore The Outdoors With Your Kids
- 5 Ways To Stay Connected To Nature In The New School Year
- Do Naps Make Kids Smarter?
- Technology Use Is Harming Your Kids’ Sleep
- 10 Tips To Help Your Kids Get A Good Night’s Sleep To Reduce Anxiety
- 3 Simple Ways Water Can Calm Your Children
- How To Improve Your Child’s Mood With Colors
- 5 Ways To Bring Positivity Into Your Family’s Life During Post-Election Stress and Instability
- How To Protect Your Children From The Stress of Cyberbullying