Whether you are a print or online publication seeking well-researched parenting, environmental, or wellness content or an organization trying to broaden your reach using articles, I am at your service. Contact me to learn more about how I can craft articles to reach out to your audience or garner new interest in your organization.
View My Collection Of Articles
- Published essay in Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Empowered Woman: 101 Stories about Being Confident, Courageous and Your True Self.
- Published parenting articles in the following national publications: Scary Mommy, Very Well Family, The Gottman Institute blog, Parent Co, Motherly, Grand, The Week, BlogHer, Your Teen for Parents, Green Child, Modern Alternative Mama, Urban Mommies, Climate Mama, Almost Fearless, Folk Rebellion, Bon Bon Break, Sixty Second Parent, Good Mother Project, Ripple Kindness Project, Car Seats to Keys, Phase 2 Parenting, Mamas and Coffee, Mommy Nearest, Motherfigure, and Taffeta.
- Published parenting articles in over 70 regional magazines: About Families, Arizona Parenting, Atlanta Parent, Auburn-Opelika Parents, Austin Family, Baton Rouge Parents, Bay Area Parent, Black Hills Parent, BOOM! Magazine, Broward Family Life, Calgary’s Child, Central California Parent, Central Penn Parent, Chicago Suburban Family, Child Guide Magazine, Cincinnati Family, City Parent, Colorado Parent, Connecticut Parent Magazine, Coulee Parenting Connection, Dallas Parent, DFW Child, Eastern Shore Parents, Emerald Coast Parent, Fairfield County Parent Magazine, Familia DFW, Family Fun in Omaha, Flagler Parent, Fort Bend Parent, Fredericksburg Parent & Family Magazine, Georgia Family Magazine, Good Life Family, Greater Pensacola Parents, Growing Up In Santa Cruz, Growing Up in the Valley, Houston Family, Hudson Valley Parent, Irving + Las Colinas Parent, Ithaca Child, Katy Parent, Kern County Parent, Mendo Lake Family Life, Miami-Dade Family Life, Mobile Bay Parents, Monterey Bay Parent, Montgomery Parents, Nashville Parent, Neapolitan Family, North State Parent, NY Parenting, Omaha Family, Oregon Family, Osceola Woman, Palm Beach Parenting, Parent Map, Parents & Kids Mississippi, Pearland Parent, Philly Tweens, Pittsburgh Parent, Playground, Portland Parent, River Region Parents, Roanoke Valley Family Magazine, San Antonio Our Kids, S.I. Parent, Sonoma Family Life Magazine, Space City Parent, Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living, St. John’s Parent, Suburban Parent, Texas Home School Coalition Association Home Educator Express Newsletter, Tidewater Family, Vibrant Life Magazine, Volusia Parent, Washington Family, Washington Parent, West Chester Family, Wilmington Parent, Wiregrass Parents.
- Article “How a Parent’s Affection Shapes a Child’s Happiness for Life” featured on top podcast Optimal Daily Living and published by the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
- Part of the writing team for Environmental Defense Fund’s Moms Clean Air Force.
- Contributed to One Green Planet covering air pollution, energy, pesticides, and policy.
- Published wellness articles for Glossy Cover, a women’s lifestyle magazine covering a breadth of stories about well-being, relationships, career, and mindfulness.
- Published article in Momalot about moms getting greater fulfillment from their workday by incorporating awe into it.
- Produced articles for two local Boca Raton, Florida publications addressing environmental, transportation, and real estate development issues.
- Wrote infertility articles featured on Footsteps for Fertility Foundation’s blog, Fertility-Health.com, Genius Beauty, Mommy Scene, MedFriendly Medical Blog, Don’t Count Your Eggs, and fertility clinic and egg bank websites.
- Authored numerous articles for Seven Mile Times and Sea Isle Times focused on environmental topics including conservation, beach erosion, weather, and sunscreen protection.
- Wrote newsletter articles and brochures for Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization.